Commitment Sunday @ First Baptist Church Cypress
Time & Location
About The Event
2020 has been a rough year for many people. However, God remains faithful in bringing His good, pleasing, and perfect plan to fruition. God is still working more than ever and wants us to be a part of what He is doing. Our commitment to follow Christ is the most important commitment anyone could ever make in their life. Jesus is the one who holds everything together and helps us move forward in the Christian life that the Bible calls each of us to. May you and your family have a blessed 2021.
- I will become a follower of Jesus Christ
- I will be baptized into a local church
- I will become a faithful member of a local church
- I willl connect with a Discipleship Small Group
- I will start attending more Services consistently
- I will spend more time reading God's Word
- I will give an Obedient Tithe of 10% or more
- I will pledge to give an Offering for a specific Ministry
- I will dedicate our Children to be raised in a godly household (*Child Dedication Service on Jan. 17, 2021)
- I will be a good steward of physical exercise, purity, finances, appropriate entertainment, etc.
- I will .... (create your own commitment)