Compassion Movie Night
Time & Location
About The Event
YOU ARE INVITED TO THIS FREE MOVIE NIGHT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. A refugee's escape, a prisoner's promise, and a daughter's painful secret converge in this inspiring real life story of hope. As three fathers fight to save their families, their lives become intertwined in an unlikely journey across the globe, where they learn the healing power of forgiveness and reconciliation.
COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL will offer Sponsor Packets for anyone willing to financially sponsor a child in need. Let us know if you are interested in being a Sponsor.
- Rated PG-13 for mature thematic content involving violence and disturbing images, and some drug material
- Moderate Scenes depicting anger shown, scenes of people on ground shown, no depiction of actual contact between two people. Bodies shown contain minimal SFX 'blood'. There is a scene where a person gets murdered with a machete.
- No profanity in this movie.
- There are some scenes depicting violent war crimes. Brief scenes of emotional trauma due to flashbacks of an assault.
- There is a short scene depicting an assault on a minor in a public restroom. It is implied that the minor was sexually molested or raped.
- One brief scene where drinking is insinuated but only shows empty cans. No consumption or focus on drinking or alcohol.
- One brief scene in which pills in a zip top bag are shown. No showing of use, purchase, sale, etc, of drugs.