Time & Location
About The Event
Join teenagers across Orange County NEXT GEN YOUTH MINISTRY EVENT on Friday October 11, 2019 | 5:00 - 8:00 PM. There will be a DJ, Sports Games and other fun activities including inflatables, food, fellowship, worship around a Bonfire. There will be a guest speaker! Christian Teenagers hanging out with each other and having fun together as they are encouraged to not be ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- 4:00 - 6:00 PM GROUPS CHECK-IN TIME (w/ DJ & Organized Games)
- 5:30 PM YF 2019 BLOCK PARTY BEGINS
- 6:30 PM FELLOWSHIP & FUN (serving free food)
- 7:00 PM CAMPFIRE WORSHIP
- 7:30 PM GUEST SPEAKERS, Paul Sasis & Roddy Tano (from Be The Message Church)
- 8:00 PM BLOCKPARTY FINALE (w/ DJ & Organized Games)
- 8:30 PM YF 2019 ENDS
Roddy Tano is the Worship Pastor at Be The Message Church. I deeply love music, working out, basketball, reading and writing and sharing the Gospel to make Christ known in any influential rings God puts him in. He is currently working as a barber and is expected to earn his barber license within the next year or so.
Paul Sasis and his family are current residents of Fontana, CA, which is a city of 207,460 prospects to help start new churches. 10 years ago, Paul felt called to become a lead pastor to plant as a 24 year-old Christian millennial. Be The Message Church in Fontana grew and started producing other churches across San Bernardino County and Orange County including some autonomous church plants in the Philippines. Paul says "As Senior Pastor of BTM, I ask the church owners(members) two questions to answer which are: 1. Are you willing to live for Christ? 2. Are you willing to die for Christ? The strength of the church comes from understanding the cost of the cross."
For the Parent or Youth Leader...
How much are we investing in our teenagers as they are continuously participate in today's culture? Are we seeing change or difference? Some of our students may be questioning their faith or just not aware of the severity of the Gospel. If our students stand for Christ, we want them to know they are not standing alone! This event will encourage them to not be ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Tips for growing Youth Groups:
- Jr. High is usually the age where a student begins to decide what will define them and influence them the most. (Most Developmental Years)
- Realize Youth would rather reach people the same age
- They need to learn how to rely on God independently (growing in God on their own, but not alone)
- Go to the place where they are (YMCA, Schools, Programs)
- Find someone dedicated or willing to invest in this age
- Start preparing your Youth Ministry when they are young
- Ask members of the Church to help grow this ministry